Accessibility Statement for The Highlander Hotel
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Accessible public entrance.
- Accessible route from the public entrance to the registration area and accessible rooms.
- Accessible elevator. Accessible route to the elevator from the public entrance, registration desk and rooms.
- Accessible emergency exit.
- Accessible public restroom.
- Accessible food and beverage outlets:
- Accessible route to food and beverage outlet from the public entrance and accessible rooms.
- Service animals are welcome at The Bohemian Hotel
- Accessible guest rooms
The Highlander Hotel is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Highlander Hotel Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Highlander Hotel Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of The Highlander Hotel Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Highlander Hotel Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
- List third-party integrations such as Tripadvisor, Instagram, TripTease, ChatBots, etc.
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Highlander Hotel Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.